Hit Me Baby One More Time

Friday, June 10, 2011

Additional Mathematics Project Work 2/2011 FULL ANSWER SOLUTION

Been more than one month since I posted here.
My turn to give back something to the community since I have taken so much.

This is a guide for the additional mathematics project work 2 / 2011.

NOTE: It is only my own workings and solutions. No guarantee that it is correct. Make sure you double check. Good luck.

Also, good luck trying to copy. :P
Or steal my work.

Remember, only a reference.
I decided to upload this one as the only one online is still cacat-ed, this is closer to the final product. And will serve as a better guideline for all of us Form 5.

Good luck!


DOWNLOAD HERE (MEDIAFIRE):

http://www.mediafire.com/?w3rbkw01uv53pst



Please share, but do not take credit. =)

30/6/11 - Changed to adf.ly shortener, please support thanks~ !
09/9/11 - Removed adf.ly link for eligibility to join AdSense. :D

if u don't want to support:
WC
Lifehacker. =)